Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Industrial Engineer).
- Availability to travel, position requires 30% travel (domestic and/or international).
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, FMEA, quality control plans.
- Experience in qualification of purchased parts.
- Competent in driving improvement through problem solving methodologies - such as 8Ds.
- 2 or more years work experience in manufacturing areas such as: quality, manufacturing, design engineering or supply chain.
- Previous experience with PCBA
- Project Management Experience.
- Lean Six Sigma trained.
- Problem solver and work in a team environment.
All candidates must be highly driven individuals capable of working independently and must have a passion to drive world class quality within the supply base.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.