Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Electrician- Pacific North
at Rogers Electric
- Job ID
Rogers is the leading facility service provider for all of your electrical, lighting, HVAC/P, distribution and contractor service needs. With licenses in 48 states and technicians servicing locally, Rogers has the capabilities to provide solutions to rollout, on-demand, preventative maintenance and installation needs. As a self-performing service provider, Rogers specializes in providing management, labor, materials and equipment to install and maintain electrical, lighting, HVAC/P and other facility solutions. Over the past 35 years our divisions have developed, our team has grown, and our capabilities have become stronger, but one promise has always rang true at Rogers and remains true today. We have the power to get the job done.
We are currently looking for Service Electrician with previous commercial experience to join our Service department and manage the completion of various electrical tasks such as electrical break & repair, troubleshooting/maintenance, and service upgrades for our new & existing retail clients throughout the US.
Experience & Skills:
- 5-10 years experience as a commercial electrician
- Previous service/maintenance experience
- Ability to read blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, perform quality control testing and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of installing electrical systems in a new construction setting
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders
- Good computer skills including proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills -- ability to interact well with Store/Facilities Managers and Maintenance Department personnel
- Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel, work nights, weekends and overtime
- Great work culture
- Stability and longevity in the electrical and lighting industry
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance offered
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and tax free Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Short Term and Long Term Disability. Plus Life Insurance provided
- 401 (k) Retirement planning with generous match
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Rewards with offers of Earned Health Dollars twice a year.
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity to earn referrals at $100 for each employee referral
**Restrictions may apply