Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2nd Shift Die Cutter
at Pro Mach
ID Technology, based in Ft. Worth, TX, designs, manufactures and integrates custom identification systems and is recognized as a leading single-source provider for labels and labeling, coding and marking equipment. ID Technology is a division of Pro Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on Pro Mach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
• Perform rewind/inspection work: inspect all products as rewound off presses
• Assist in the set-up of finishing equipment
• Inspect finished products based on supplied specifications and standard quality criteria
• Package finished products based on supplied specifications and standard packaging criteria
• Monitor the daily ship list; communicate with the Production Manager on progress/problems
• Maintain a positive, professional attitude
• Maintain competency with the tools, resources, and processes used in the daily work
• Abide by ID Technology safety rules and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Attention to detail
• Experience/comfortable in a manufacturing environment
• Self-motivated, able to work well independently
• Ability to work efficiently, accurately
• Good communication skills
• Desire to help team succeed
• Value quality
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.