Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staff Accountant in Fresno, CA at PrideStaff
Do you want to be part of a team invested in your success with unlimited growth potential? Do you consider yourself motivated and career driven? Do you have the maturity and insight to work directly with business owners? At our firm you will have direct interaction and responsibility with our clients to assist them with their tax, accounting and auditing needs.
We are a regional firm serving the manufacturing, agriculture, construction and governmental industries, has an immediate opening for ambitious Staff Accountants to become part of their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, dedicated team player with a passion for client service who is looking to develop their career.
We are currently seeking Staff Accountants with 0 to 3 years of public accounting, auditing and tax experience.
Job Title: Staff Accountant
We have a highly regarded full-service CPA Firm, specializes exclusively providing accounting and consulting services to clients in manufacturing, agriculture, construction and governmental industries.
This is a full time, full spectrum position involving tax, accounting and audit services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops an understanding of the business and the Associate role.
- Develops technical skills both on the job and through formal learning channels.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Builds working relationships at peer client level.
- Seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses.
- Effectively documents work.
- As a member of the team - implements solutions for clients.
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Demonstrates an active interest in the business world by keeping abreast of market trends and business developments.
- Assists in proposal development and research gathering as requested.
- Participates in office wide initiatives – recruitment, marketing etc.
- Actively pursues self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
- Builds strong team relationship skills.
CPA preferred or active candidate working towards certification
Developing technical knowledge.
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Team player with a positive – ‘can do’ approach.
Strong communication skills.
A general and growing knowledge of firm products and services in the practice area, and a general knowledge of products and services in other practice areas.
A general understanding of market trends including opportunities, global and local business initiatives.
Ability to utilize or quickly learn the firm’s software: The firm utilizes the complete CCH and Prosystem audit and tax software.
- We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package as well as:
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Full-time flexible work schedules
- Premier North Fresno office location on the bluffs