Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HMO Claims Customer Service Representative in Fresno, CA at PrideStaff
Local client is committed to developing, advancing, and rewarding employees who share their values of performance, accountability, resourcefulness, and a passion for excellence. They understand that the success of the company depends on the efforts of an informed, educated, and motivated workforce. They invest in the success of their team members and recognize and reward their hard work and extraordinary efforts.
The HMO Claims Customer Service Representative is responsible for successfully managing large amounts of inbound calls. This will include:
- Following communication scripts
- Handling different topics related to claims & health care
- Acting as a liaison between our company and its customers
- Responsible for evaluating documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained for payment purposes
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Course work and knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Inbound & Outbound calling experience in a call center, medical office/clinic, hospital institution setting or one year of claims adjudication experience in a Managed Care/IPA environment
- Knowledge of ICD9 and CPT/HCPCS codes required
- Ten-key calculator, computer, and light (35 wpm with accuracy) typing skills
- Must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be proficient in the application and use of Windows, Word Perfect, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
Applications must be complete and demonstrate that the minimum qualifications are met. We look forward to speaking with you!