Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PAPÉ KENWORTH
PAPÉ MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. – FRESNO, CA
TECHNICIAN: Position will diagnose and repair all makes and models of material handling and construction equipment. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze and diagnose (troubleshoot) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repair, replace or rebuild engines, transmissions, carburetors, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air systems.
- Pre-delivery setup and installation on all equipment.
- Welding and fabrication may be required.
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Minimum 2 years’ experience working on various makes and models of fork lifts and construction equipment required. Must be assertive, a self-starter, and able to work without direct supervision. Good communication skills both written and oral are required. Applicants must have own tools.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.