Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Account Manager
Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. We are the leading provider of this Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States.
We are seeking a Regional Account Manager to join our growing team. The Regional Account Manager leads a team of Specialty Account Managers to develop new business for Numotion within untapped markets.
- Manages daily activities of direct reports.
- Recruits, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates staff as needed.
- Assesses competency, capacity and performance of direct reports.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to achieve profit targets.
- Achieve monthly sales goals.
- Support Specialty Account Managers in negotiation and closure of deals as necessary
- Collaborate with other sales leaders and executives
- Represent Numotion at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
- Reviews and audits SAM orders for quality assurance
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrative of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or a logical assignment to the position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of five years of direct sales experience.
- Minimum of three years of management/leadership level experience.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Experience in healthcare, CRT, DME, or related field strongly preferred.
- Proven successful experience in business development.
- Accepts accountability and demonstrates a willingness to seek solutions rather than find fault with others. Expects accountability from subordinates.
- Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both written and orally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities to meet expected deadlines.
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation accurately and make a sound decision.
- Able to use technology to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Possesses solid critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Individual is assertive, self-directed; able to work without supervision.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Numotion Mission.
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Proven ability to act as a “change agent” or “change embracer” within a rapidly changing environment.
Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.