Arthur J. Gallagher
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arthur J. Gallagher
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. is the U.S. retail property/casualty brokerage division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Our advisors specialize by industry and coverage types—developing solutions uniquely tailored to individual client requirements. We deliver a full range of insurance and risk management products and services, including traditional and loss-sensitive coverages, captives, alternative risk solutions, and financial products to clients around the world. For additional information, please refer to Career Opportunities with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Proactively manages the property/casualty claims programs for assigned clients. Monitors large and complex claims (typically those over $100,000). Reviews all new claims on designated clients and establishes a plan of action to achieve a favorable claim resolution. Attends and facilitates client meetings, claim reviews and vendor visits; review claim status, action plans, and reserves in consideration of client costs. Negotiates for changes in reserves for a positive client outcome. Provides status reports to clients and keeps Account Executive and Claims Manager informed. Advocates, consults and provides coverage advice to clients as appropriate. Actively researches and obtains claims data from claim carriers and challenges adjusters as warranted while advocating the best possible outcome for clients in accordance with service standards.
- Bachelors Degree,
- Five or more years of claims experience in an insurance company, TPA or brokerage environment
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure