Cyret Technologies Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AngularJS front-end developer
at Cyret Technologies Inc.
Job Reference #: 11914984
|We are looking for AngularJS front-end developer to work full-time for a minimum of six months. The AngularJS front-end developer will help code and upgrade the Probation Department’s case management system to a modern new web application.|
The bill rate range is between $65 per.
Location: Clovis, California
Status: Only GC or USC
A full background check will be required.
· Delivering a complete front-end application.
· Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop environments.
· Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Web API.
· Communicating with external web services.
· Ability to optimize existing code and improve performance.
· Demonstrating full stack web development ability.
· Self-motivated work style with the ability to work on several smaller projects concurrently.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Skills and Qualifications
· Use current standards of responsive web design and web performance optimization techniques. · Professional, precise communication skills.
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components. · Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
· Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps. · Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance.
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, and other web services used in the system
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
· Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
· Creating custom, general use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
· Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource.
· Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
· Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts. · Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
· Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Cyret Technologies Inc.,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8140 Ashton Ave| Suite # 210 | Manassas VA 20109