Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Clinical Coordinator, Case Management, Full Time 8 hour
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Licensed Nursing Positions
- Clovis Community Medical Center (CCMC)
- Posted Date
The perfect blend of exceptional care and comfortable accommodations, Clovis Community Medical Center remains a top choice for women's services, labor and delivery, advanced minimally invasive surgeries, sports medicine, and weight-loss surgery. Home to the Marjorie E. Radin Breast Care Center, California's premier breast care center, we offer screening, diagnostics, and treatments using the most cutting-edge technology available. We're a family-oriented, suburban hospital at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains that's part of the Community Medical Centers healthcare network.
Expanded in 2012, Clovis Community has 208 all-private rooms - making Clovis Community the only comprehensive hospital in the area with all-private rooms. Patients can expect excellent care that starts the moment they arrive. Recipient of the 2016 Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award and voted "People's Choice BEST HOSPITAL" for the past 3 years, Clovis Community is transforming how patients experience healthcare. Whether for inpatient or outpatient care, we're here to provide the best possible experience and the highest quality care for the people we serve. That means we are able to offer a variety of ways for you to grow - both in the way you do your job as a healthcare professional and in the way you live your personal life.
- The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for supervision of case management provided by department personnel.
- The Clinical Coordinator serves as a resource for service area activities and overall functioning. The incumbent in this position is accountable for assisting the manager with providing leadership to the department, including maximizing personnel abilities and competence, problem resolution orienting and mentoring department personnel, etc.
- Supervises departmental projects and changes.
- Acts as a Case Manager when needed.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing or successful completion of sufficient units in nursing to qualify for state licensure.
- Demonstrated expertise in the service area and leadership ability.
- Approximately three to five years of experience in the healthcare industry or a healthcare setting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS MINIMUM REQUIRED:
- Current California Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR card.