Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Navigator, Full-Time, 10 Hours
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Licensed Nursing Positions
- Clovis Community Medical Center (CCMC)
- Posted Date
Clovis Community Medical Center (CCMC): The perfect blend of exceptional care and comfortable accommodations, Clovis Community Medical Center remains a top choice for women's services, labor and delivery, advanced minimally invasive surgeries, sports medicine, and weight-loss surgery. Home to the Marjorie E. Radin Breast Care Center, California's premier breast care center, we offer screening, diagnostics, and treatments using the most cutting-edge technology available. We're a family-oriented, suburban hospital at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains that's part of the Community Medical Centers healthcare network. Expanded in 2012, Clovis Community has 208 all-private rooms - making Clovis Community the only comprehensive hospital in the area with all-private rooms. Patients can expect excellent care that starts the moment they arrive. Recipient of the 2016 Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award and voted "People's Choice BEST HOSPITAL" for the past 3 years, Clovis Community is transforming how patients experience healthcare.
We provide excellent health benefits along with a 403(b) package to plan for your future. Additionally, you will accrue paid time off (PTO) from your first day of employment. Other Benefits include; Long-term Disability Insurance, Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage, Educational Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Credit Union Membership, Retirement Planning classes. Our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. This is why we provide unparalleled resources, benefits and a variety of incentives – including referral bonuses, special compensation packages and generous relocation bonuses for eligible positions
Clovis Community Medical Center (CCMC) is looking for a Registered Nurse who wants to use their nursing knowledge and skills in an exciting new way! The Registered Nurse (RN) Navigator facilitates the patient's continuity of care with the healthcare team in an efficient and timely manner functioning as a patient advocate, educator and coordinator. You will serve as the liaison between Center of Excellence programs and clinical departments promoting quality patient care which includes: direct clinical practice, consultation, education and research.
In this role:
- You will play an active role in coordinating care for patients through the preoperative, surgical and postoperative phases to assure key outcomes are achieved.
- Research, develop and provide education to patients, caregivers, staff and the community on their diagnosis, treatment options and available services throughout the continuum of care.
- Provide feedback to steering committees regarding clinical outcome opportunities, successes and recommendations for improved care pathways.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects to better serve the patient, family and healthcare system.
- Collect, maintain and analyze data to evaluate effectiveness of patient care.
- Achieve and maintain the program’s Center of Excellence certifications by working with the Medical and Surgical service lines to provide clinical oversight and compliance with program requirements.
Minimum requirements include; Graduation from a school of Nursing or successful completion of sufficient units in nursing qualifying for state licensure. Current California Registered Nurse license. Current BLS certification.
Preferred requirements include; Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing. Three years of recent nursing experience in the area of specialty. Nursing Specialty certification in area of expertise.
Qualities and experience we are looking for:
- Ability to work closely with multidisciplinary team members such as program leaders, hospital staff, medical staff and management.
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Desire to foster life-long learning, innovative care techniques, and nursing excellence
- Experience in use of tools that assist in education development, project organization and communication.
- Fundamental knowledge of patient education, community resources, event and educational seminars.