Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN), Home-Health, Full-Time, 8 Hour
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Licensed Nursing Positions
- Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC)
- Posted Date
REGISTERED NURSE - HOME HEALTH
We are driven by the central purpose of our mission: “to improve the health status of the community”. As a RN with the largest private employer in the Central Valley, the average day is anything but average and you will actively feel and see how your role impacts our mission and those we serve.
Our growth has allowed for additional expansion of our services and we are looking for extraordinary RN's to join our team.
As a key member of our Home Health team you will further our mission by serving as a liaison between Community Medical Centers and the community by initiating, intervening, and evaluating nursing services to patients in their home.
Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
For more than 30 years, Community Home Health has delivered excellent home care to patients and families in Fresno County and surrounding areas – helping them make the transition from hospital to home.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- You will assess your patients and establishes a plan of care engaging the patient and/or family in the process.
- As a part of your duties, you will also implement the plan of care, including patient and family education, in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Coordinate the patient's care with other disciplines and within the nursing care team.
- Clearly communicates expectations to other members of the nursing care team, delegates tasks appropriately, and follows up to ensure that tasks are completed.
- Assesses the patients’ response to the plan of care, informs MD of changes in the patient's condition, and alters the plan of care as needed.
- Initiates discharge planning upon admission utilizing appropriate resources.
You will be an integral part of the team and serve as a liaison between Community Medical Centers and the community by initiating, intervening, and evaluating nursing services to patients in their homes.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Graduation from a School of Nursing or successful completion of sufficient units in Nursing to qualify for state licensure.
- Approximately one year acute care experience.
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current BLS certification.
- Valid California Class C driver's license, proof of auto insurance and a driving record acceptable to Community Medical Center.
Contact the Home Health Recruiter Brittany Aaronian today at email@example.com or Text at 559-231-3259.
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!