Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN), Home Health, Full-Time, 8 Hour
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Licensed Nursing Positions
- Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC)
- Posted Date
REGISTERED NURSE - HOME HEALTH
As a key member of our Home Health team you will further our mission by serving as a liaison between Community Medical Centers and the community by initiating, intervening, and evaluating nursing services to patients in their home.
Your Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
For more than 30 years, Community Home Health has delivered excellent home care to patients and families in Fresno County and surrounding areas – helping them make the transition from hospital to home.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Assess your patients and establishes a plan of care engaging the patient and/or family in the process.
- Implement the plan of care, including patient and family education, in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Coordinate the patient's care with other disciplines and within the nursing care team.
You will be an integral part of the team and serve as a liaison between Community Medical Centers and the community by initiating, intervening, and evaluating nursing services to patients in their homes.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Graduation from a School of Nursing or successful completion of sufficient units in Nursing to qualify for state licensure.
- Approximately one year acute care experience.
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current BLS certification.
- Valid California Class C driver's license, proof of auto insurance and a driving record acceptable to Community Medical Center.
Contact the Home Health Recruiter Brittany Aaronian today at firstname.lastname@example.org or Text at 559-231-3259.
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!