Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist (PT), Subacute & Transitional Care Center, Full-Time, 8 Hour
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC)
- Posted Date
We are driven by the central purpose of our mission: “to improve the health status of the community.” As a Physical Therapist with the largest private employer in the Central Valley, the average day is anything but average and you will actively feel and see how your role impacts our mission and those we serve.
We are looking for a dynamic PT that wants to be part of a multi-disciplinary team of OT’s, SLP’s, PTA’s, COTA’s and aides to provide short term and long term therapy care in a skilled nursing facility.
Community Subacute and Transitional Care Center (CSTCC) post-acute rehab is a 106-bed skilled nursing and subacute facility centrally located in Fresno. Part of the Community Medical Centers system, CSTCC serves a unique population of transitional patients with need for short-term skilled and long-term subacute care.
Your Physical Therapy Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the assessment of referred patients requiring rehabilitation services in our skilled nursing and subacute facility. The incumbent will provide direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions, and potential for rehabilitation.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Identification of signs and symptoms that signal appropriateness for PT examination and examination, evaluation, planning, organizing, and implementing specific treatment programs for individual patients.
- Participates in case conferences and discharge planning.
- Develops and implements developmentally and culturally appropriate education to meet needs of patient and family.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy.
- Two years experience.
License and certification minimum requirements:
- State of California Physical Therapy license.
- Current BLS certification.
Have questions? Contact the Rehab Recruiter Jessica Gravano today at email@example.com or text 559-917-9417.
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!
**Relocation and Retention Bonus options available**