Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist (PT), Inpatient Rehab, Per Diem, 8 Hour
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC)
- Posted Date
We are driven by the central purpose of our mission: “to improve the health status of the community.” As a Physical Therapist with the largest private employer in the Central Valley, the average day is anything but average and you will actively feel and see how your role impacts our mission and those we serve.
Rehab services are provided across the continuum, including a Neuroscience center and Primary Stroke Center, Joint Replacement Center of Excellence, Level III NICU, and the Leon S. Peters Rehabilitation Center.
Our staff is a balanced mix of seasoned clinicians, recent graduates and everything in between. This offers an optimal environment for mentoring and implementation of the most current evidenced based practice. We support regular continuing education to maintain currency and further develop our staff. Our therapists regularly share knowledge through mentoring and in-services.
Being located within a Level 1 Trauma & Burn Center and teaching facility provides unique opportunities. We are able to admit patients to Acute Rehab at a higher level of acuity and initiate the rehab process earlier because we have access to the specialists in the acute environment. We also work closely among the rehab therapy teams to improve continuity of care between settings. Additionally, access to the educational process offered in a teaching hospital offers opportunities to attend Grand Rounds, interact with physicians in the residency program, and learn from various healthcare professionals in the teaching environment.
Your Physical Therapy Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Examination, evaluation, planning, organizing, and implementing specific treatment programs for individual patients.
- Implement therapy according to established plan, utilizing appropriate procedures, equipment and techniques within the scope of physical therapy.
- Educate the patient and/or the caregiver about the findings of the examination, evaluation, established goals of the physical therapy program, plan of treatment, home programs, injury prevention, and other related information.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy.
- One year of prior PT experience.
License and certification minimum requirements:
- State of California Physical Therapy license.
- Current BLS certification.
Have questions? Contact the Rehab Recruiter Jessica Gravano today at email@example.com.