Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist (OT), Subacute & Transitional Care Center, Full-Time, 8 Hour
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Community Subacute & Transitional Care Center (CSTCC)
- Posted Date
We are driven by the central purpose of our mission: “to improve the health status of the community.” As an Occupational Therapist with the largest private employer in the Central Valley, the average day is anything but average and you will actively feel and see how your role impacts our mission and those we serve.
We are looking for a dynamic OT that wants to be part of a multi-disciplinary team of PT’s, SLP’s, PTA’s, COTA’s and aides to provide short term and long term therapy care in a skilled nursing facility.
Community Subacute and Transitional Care Center (CSTCC) post-acute rehab is a 106 bed skilled nursing and subacute facility centrally located in Fresno. Part of the Community Medical Centers system, CSTCC is a unique population of transitional patients with need for short term skilled and long term subacute care.
Your Occupational Therapy Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Identification of signs and symptoms that signal appropriateness for OT examination and also the actual examination, evaluation, planning, organizing, and implementing specific treatment programs for individual patients.
- Participates in case conferences and discharge planning.
- Develops and implements developmentally and culturally appropriate education to meet needs of patient and family.
- Supervises OT Assistants and rehab therapy aides. Coordinates/supervises student clinical educational
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Two years experience.
License and certification minimum requirements:
- State of California Occupational Therapy license.
- Current BLS certification.
Have questions? Contact the Rehab Recruiter Jessica Gravano today at email@example.com.
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!
**Relocation and Retention Bonus options available**