Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist (OT), LSP Rehab Center, Per-Diem, 8 Hour
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC)
- Posted Date
We are driven by the central purpose of our mission: “to improve the health status of the community.” As an Occupational Therapist with the largest private employer in the Central Valley, the average day is anything but average and you will actively feel and see how your role impacts our mission and those we serve.
Rehab services are provided across the continuum, including a Neuroscience center and Primary Stroke Center, Joint Replacement Center of Excellence, Level III NICU, and the Leon S. Peters Rehabilitation Center.
Our staff is a balanced mix of seasoned clinicians, recent graduates and everything in between. This offers an optimal environment for mentoring and implementation of the most current evidenced based practice. We support regular continuing education to maintain currency and further develop our staff. Our therapists regularly share knowledge through mentoring and in-services.
Being located within a Level 1 Trauma & Burn Center and teaching facility provides unique opportunities. We are able to admit patients to Acute Rehab at a higher level of acuity and initiate the rehab process earlier because we have access to the specialists in the acute environment. We also work closely among the rehab therapy teams to improve continuity of care between settings. Additionally, access to the educational process offered in a teaching hospital offers opportunities to attend Grand Rounds, interact with physicians in the residency program, and learn from various healthcare professionals in the teaching environment.
Your Occupational Therapy Career at Community | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In this role some of your key responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Evaluating, planning, organizing and implementing specific treatment programs for individual patients.
- Establishing a plan of care, utilizing appropriate procedures, equipment and techniques within the scope of occupational therapy.
- Educates the patient and/or the caregiver about the findings of the evaluation, goals of an occupational therapy program, plan of treatment, home programs, injury prevention, and other related information.
- Assists in directing OT Assistants, Volunteers, Interns and Students in their caseloads, including treatment planning, goal setting, progress evaluation and documentation.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy with certification from an accredited school of Occupational Therapy.
- Approximately three to six months of related experience.
- Current registration as an Occupational Therapist in the state of California with AOTCB, or successfully complete certification exam within one year.
Have questions? Contact the Rehab Recruiter, Jessica Gravano today at email@example.com or Text at 559-917-9417.
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!