Community Medical Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cancer Registrar, Community Cancer Institute, Full-Time, 8 hours
at Community Medical Centers
- Requisition ID
- Administrative Support
- California Cancer Center (CCC)
- Posted Date
COMMUNITY CANCER INSTITUTE
When it comes to quality cancer care CMC’s Cancer Institute is paving the way for passionate and skilled professionals to be part of our new world-class 100,000 square foot outpatient cancer institute. As cancer continues to be one of the most prevalent chronic diseases in the nation, our goal is to provide premier cancer care for the patients and families of the Central Valley and surrounding regions.
CMC’s Cancer Institute is a nationally accredited cancer program committed to excellence in both medical care and all-inclusive patient support. The impressive new three story comprehensive cancer center is located on the Clovis Community campus and houses all outpatient services under one roof. It will be the region’s first comprehensive cancer center working closely with USCF medical staff, providing outpatient cancer treatments, the latest in cancer research and pioneering clinical trials.
The institute offers the most current technology in radiation oncology, imaging, and laboratory medicine. The Institute will have a dedicated radiation oncology clinic equipped with 3 conventional radiation therapy machines, 1 Cyber Knife machine, CT Simulator, fully digital PET/CT and 3T MRI. Medical Oncology clinics and multi-disciplinary conferences also are in the new center.
The ultimate aim of our comprehensive cancer center is to lead the Central Valley in clinical excellence and become an NCI designated Cancer Institute. If you want to be a part of a culture that truly changes the lives of those impacted by cancer then this is the team for you. With a variety of areas to hone your unique skills and gain specialized training and certification, the opportunities for growth are unparalleled. We invite you to join the Community Oncology Services team and truly make a difference.
- Identifies all patients system-wide with a diagnosis of cancer and other reportable diseases.
- Reviews medical charts, abstracts and codes pertinent data and submits to state and national oncology databases ensuring accuracy and integrity.
- Assists medical staff committees with oncology quality improvement activities and compliance of all requirements to reporting agencies.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of Cancer Registry experience in a hospital or Regional Registry.
- Credentialed by the National Cancer Registry Association (NCRA) as a Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR).
PREFERRED: Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Health/Biology.
Contact Recruiter, Brittany Aaronian today at email@example.com or Text at 559-231-3259.
Click HERE to learn more about our awesome benefits offerings as well!