Alliance HealthCare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Alliance HealthCare Services
- Healthcare - Radiology/Imaging
- Position Type
- PT<20 Scheduled
At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
Come Join Our Incredible Team Making An Incredible Difference!
We are currently hiring a Part Time MRI Technologist in Fresno, CA! (Weekends)
At Alliance we offer a wide variety of career opportunities for professionals who are committed to enhancing the lives of their patients by delivering high-quality scans to ensure proper diagnosis. All of our Team Members recognize that delivering exceptional care is a top priority. As a Team Member, you will have the opportunity to work with an award-winning healthcare team, in modern facilities, using state-of-the art equipment and systems that have grown in the past 30 years!
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Compassionate and Caring
- Adaptable and Hard Working
- Responsive and Focused
- Independent Thinker and Worker
What do we offer?
- Competitive Compensation.
- Referral Bonus Program.
The MRI Technologist is responsible for patient safety and the performance of high quality MR studies. Ensures effective communication with customers, including radiologists as necessary. In some instances, trains new technologists and/or Patient Coordinators.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Operates imaging and related equipment to provide high quality diagnostic. Images on various areas of body, including areas of advanced study.
- Interviews patient to explain MRI procedures in order to address any patient concerns. Exhibits high degree of tact, courtesy and poise when interacting with patients.
- Responsible for Patient Safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, etc.
- Effectively communicates with customers and/or radiologists.
- Trains new technologist and/or PC's. Provides direction, checks, and qualifies work performed as experienced Team Member onsite.
- Trouble-shoots the scanner, coach and peripheral equipment (including: monitors, PACS, coils, etc.) to ensure effective operations and prevent any downtime or delays in patient care. Escalates complex issues to Imaging Supervisor, Manager of Operations, Hospital contacts and corporate support teams as appropriate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required; Associate's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- CPR Certification required - BLS CPR Certification through the American Heart Association only.
- ARRT (R) required, ARRT(MR) preferred.
- Venipuncture Certification required.
- As applicable, valid state driver’s license required.
- State license as required.
- A minimum of 1 year of MR experience in high volume environments required; 5 years preferred.
- Technical proficiency operating GE 1.5T or other designated vendor scanning equipment required.
- Proficiency running advanced MR studies independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Previous experience managing customer interactions independently and resolving problems to mutual satisfaction.
- Demonstrated patient care skills with ability to explain complex medical terms and procedures in a manner that is easily understood by a non-medical audience.
- Local travel may be required.
- The employee may be exposed to outside weather conditions during transport of patients if working on a mobile unit. The employee will be exposed to a strong magnetic field. May be exposed to blood/body fluids and infectious disease.
- More than 50% of the time:
- Sit, stand, walk.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms and legs.
- See, speak and hear to be able to communicate with patients.
- Less than 50% of the time:
- Stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Climb and balance.
- Carry and lift (ability to move non-ambulatory patients from a sitting or lying position for transfer or to exam).
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
MRI, MRI Technologist, MRI Tech, ARRT, radiology, magnetic resonance imaging, magnetic resonance, diagnostic imaging, diagnostic, imaging, diagnostic scan, diagnostic scanning, MRI scanner, MRI scan, technologist, health care, healthcare